Pathways to Work (PtW)
Gain practical work skills and experience in Australia
Extra help to work in Australia
Clients who are enrolled in the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) are also eligible for the ‘Pathways to Work’ (PtW)program.
Pathways to Work is an opportunity for AMEP clients to gain work skills and valuable local work experience in Australia.
The program offers:
- 140-160 hours of online learning
- 40-60 hours of work experience
- Industry-specific training
- Resume writing
- Interview support
- Nationally accredited training
You’re eligible for a Pathways to Work course if you:
- Are enrolled in the pre-employment English stream
- Have studied in the AMEP in the past 12 months
- Have completed more that 383 hours of the AMEP or have reached ACSF Level 2 in Learning, Reading, Writing and Oral Communication
- Have not reached vocational English (ACSF Level 3 in all skills)
We offer courses to help you access a range of career options, including customer service, childcare, beauty, hospitality, aged care, administration, sales and marketing and warehousing.
If you’re ready to make the next move to jump start your new career, speak to your teacher or call 1300 798 111.
You can download an enrolment form here. More information about the upcoming start dates for different courses can be found here.
What you will learn
The Pathways to Work program offers you training in a variety of vocational areas, such as:
- beauty industry
- customer service
- aged care
- office administration
- sales and marketing
- warehousing and RF scanning
*The Pathways to Work (PtW) program is part of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and is funded by the Australian Government.