SEE Stream 3:
Get set for work!
Employability skills plus Extra Support on Job-Search and Application Preparation
What is SEE Stream 3?
Do you want to find a job and would like to step up your base-level English Language, Literacy, numeracy, or digital (LLND) skills?
Stream 3 is a digitally integrated program for participants who need support to access sustainable employment. This program integrates LLND skills with practical job search, interview, and resume support to get and keep that job!
This stream is ideal for clients who have completed SEE Stream 2 or are at the required level.
5-step SEE pathway
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program has been separated into five streams, taking learners on a pathway from basic LLND skills, through to further education or employment.
What skills do you learn in Stream 3?
- GOAL SETTING around your employment journey, and setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound goals.
- EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS INCLUDING teamwork, communication, personal presentation, effective speaking, and non-verbal communication.
- JOB APPLICATION SKILLS including digital job-search, interview, application, cover letter, and resume skill development.
- WORKPLACE SKILL DEVELOPMENT through industry work experience, volunteering opportunities, and employer presentations.
- DIGITAL SKILLS, including support in searching for jobs and navigating online job applications.
Other SEE Streams
Learn English (AMEP)
The Adult Migrant English Program, or AMEP, helps you settle into Australia by improving your language skills.
It is your pathway to further education, a new career and greater independence.
Employability Skills Training (EST)
Get job ready with intensive pre-employment training that will help you improve your resume and interview skills and search for the right job.
Skills for Education and Employment(SEE)
Get the skills to live your best life in Australia with our Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program, funded by the Australian Government.
Career Transition Assistance Program (CTA)
We’re excited to be a delivery provider for the CTA program – an Australian Government initiative through the Department of Workplace Relations.
Pathways to Work (PtW)
If you’d like to learn more English to get a job, or need work experience in Australia to find employment, we can help.
Foundation Skills For Your Future (FSFYF)
Australians and permanent residents can develop skills to obtain or retain employment and upskill for new roles.
IELTS Preparatory Short Course
If you’re planning to take an IELTS test, for any reason, this short course can assist you to be more prepared to gain your best possible result.
If you’d like to improve your English in just one or two areas, like listening or writing, Navitas Skilled Futures can help.