Find the locations of courses close to you and the benefits of studying at one of our colleges.
Benefits of face-to-face learning at our colleges
- Face-to-face learning builds your skills and confidence quickly as it involves different ways of learning such as reading, writing, discussion, group work, problem-solving and practice.
- In a classroom setting, you can ask questions and get instant answers and help with issues you might be having. Discussions in class will help you express your ideas and opinions.
- You will connect with others and feel a sense of community and belonging at the college. Many report making long-term, supportive friendships.
- You will have access to staff at the college such as your teacher, bilingual support staff and Pathways Guidance Advisors who will be able to provide you with personalised support and feedback.
- Classes are held in a set place, on set days and for a set time. Learn from your peers and teacher and be free of home distractions. You may also feel more comfortable in a familiar classroom setting and be more motivated to learn.
- You will have access to college technology such as Chromebooks and Wi-Fi for your learning.
- If you have young children, you may be eligible for free* childcare if studying the AMEP.
Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
New South Wales
|NSW||Liverpool||24-30 Scott Street Liverpool NSW 2170|
|NSW||Cabramatta||Level 1, 2 Hughes Street Cabramatta NSW 2166|
|NSW||Campbelltown||Level 6, Suite 6.02/171 Queen Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560|
|NSW||Fairfield||6-8 Alan Street Fairfield NSW 2165|
|NSW||Fairfield (Ware Street)||Level 1, 67 Ware Street, Fairfield NSW 2165|
|NSW||Bankstown||2 Jacobs Street Bankstown NSW 2200|
Australian Capital Territory
|ACT||Canberra||Saraton Building, Level 1, 34 East Row Canberra City ACT 2600|
|ACT||Tuggeranong||175/245 Cowlishaw St, Greenway ACT 2900|
|ACT||Belconnen||Belconnen Community Centre, 26 Chandler St, Belconnen ACT 2617|
|ACT||Gungahlin||108 The Valley Ave Gungahlin, ACT 2912|
|ACT||Woden||Corinna St &, Furzer St, Phillip ACT 2606|
Skills for Education and Employment (SEE)
|Location||Address||Site Code||Activity ID|
|Auburn||Level 5, 39 Queen Street, Auburn NSW 2144||L70336||8149515|
|Bankstown||2 Jacobs Street, Bankstown NSW 2200||L70903||11589342|
|Cabramatta||Level 1, 2 Hughes Street, Cabramatta NSW 2166||L70340||1549515|
|Campbelltown||Level 6, Suite 6.02/171 Queen Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560||L70905||33589342|
|Fairfield||6-8 Alan Street, Fairfield NSW 2165||L70341||2649515|
|Fairfield (Ware Street)||Level 1, 67 Ware Street, Fairfield NSW 2165||L70909||77589342|
|Liverpool||24-30 Scott Street, Liverpool NSW 2170||L70438||1173116|
|Parramatta||16-18 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150||L70338||349515|