COVID-19 Latest Update: Monday 5 December 2022
Wellness, Health and Safety (WHS) continues to be top priority at Navitas Skilled Futures. Our COVID Safety Plans are constantly reviewed and updated to meet health regulations and ensure the healthiest possible work and study environments for our staff and students. Here are our current arrangements.
- ACT: Classes are delivered face-to-face with limited online options.
- NSW: Classes are delivered face-to-face , with no capacity limits. Please check with your individual College in regards to your particular course, and childcare options, as delivery will differ across Colleges and Programs.
Onsite college COVID safety plan:
While it is no longer a legal requirement for people diagnosed with COVID-19 to self-isolate, Navitas Skilled Futures recommends still staying at home and taking steps to help protect those around you.
To protect yourself and others, please:
- Wear a mask (medical or P2/N95) while inside, especially in lifts, meeting rooms and classrooms or when you’re unable to maintain 1.5m physical distancing
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m whenever possible
- Follow good hand hygiene practices, and
- Stay home if you have any symptoms, or fell unwell, no matter how mild. Pay particular attention to cold & flu symptoms such as sore throat or temperature. If you begin to feel unwell notify your teacher immediately and follow COVID protocols as directed.
We should all continue to play our part in protecting those in the community who are at risk of severe illness, including staying at home while unwell, even if you test negative for COVID-19.
For the most recent health advice, please visit your local state or territory health department website.
Students and staff are encouraged to stay up to date with their vaccinations.
Our colleges and offices are continuing to function as usual and there are no changes to NSW Health directives, but we continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated if any changes are advised.
Navitas Skilled Futures is reviewing these arrangements each week. Please check here regularly for updates.