COVID-19 Latest Update: Monday 21 February 2022
Wellness, Health and Safety (WHS) continues to be top priority at Navitas Skilled Futures. Our COVID Safety Plans are constantly reviewed and updated to meet health regulations and ensure the healthiest possible work and study environments for our staff and students. Here are our current arrangements.
- ACT: Commencing Monday 21 Feb, selected classes will resume face-to-face delivery with limited online options. Childcare recommences 21 Feb for all students
- NSW: Commencing Monday 28 Feb, selected classes will resume face-to-face delivery, with no capacity limits. Some Programs will continue in a hybrid delivery model. Please check with your individual College in regards to your particular course, and childcare options, as delivery will differ across Colleges and Programs.
Onsite college COVID safety plan:
In the ACT, its important to continue to check-in and wear a mask, as required by health orders.
While the majority of restrictions have now been eased in NSW, we recommend the following COVID safety measures, to keep students and staff safe.
- Masks (medical or P2/N95) are recommended for use in lifts, meeting rooms and small shared offices or classrooms, or when you’re not able to maintain 1.5m physical distancing
- Physical distancing of 1.5m should be maintained whenever possible
- Following good hand hygiene practices, and
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms, or fell unwell, no matter how mild. Pay particular attention to cold & flu symptoms such as sore throat or temperature. If you begin to feel unwell notify your teacher immediately and follow COVID protocols as directed.
Navitas Skilled Futures is reviewing these arrangements each week. Please check here regularly for updates.