Young people have their own program too, using the latest technology, a mix of activities and a support network of people the same age
A helping hand for young people
Navitas Skilled Futures gives young people the skills and experience to be whatever they want to be in Australia.
Using the latest technology, our programs help young people improve their English language and digital skills for employment or further education.
Youth classes are available in the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program. This is an opportunity to meet new people and create a better future with more skills and lifelong friends.
- Stimulating, youth-specific learning activities
- Support and guidance from a dedicated youth project officer
- Work-based learning, e.g. barista training and cafe fundraiser
- Interactive learning using Chromebooks, iPads and virtual-reality headsets
- Pathways to vocational training and university studies
- Excursions and recreational activities
- Social media and cyber security training
- Volunteering opportunities
All AMEP students are eligible for free childcare.