Supporting personal growth and employment prospects at Navitas Skilled Futures’ Liverpool College
Note: Miller college is temporarily based in Liverpool
Our Navitas Skilled Futures Liverpool College is close to Liverpool City Centre, Liverpool Plaza, local shops and attractions.
Students in our Liverpool college have access to free Wi-Fi on campus for use in their own devices, as well as the Chromebooks we use in class. The classrooms are equipped with SMART boards.
The reception is on the first floor and we have classrooms on both the ground and first floor.
It is easy to travel to the college by public transport with a main bus interchange near the Liverpool train station. The college just a 5-minute walk from the Liverpool train station.
Parking is available 5-10 minutes away at a council car park and at the Westfield shopping centre.
Our college in Liverpool offers both part-time and full-time classes at times to suit you, including mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- Pathways to Work (PtW, SLPET)
- Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program
Please check our Key Dates page for more information and public holidays
Please call the college at 02 8738 0300 to find out about the different programs available.
Good news stories from Liverpool College
- Yasameen’s art will help heal others
- Celebrating Refugee Week 2023
- Reforms prove ‘life changing’ for AMEP students
- AMEP Volunteer Tutor Scheme expands reach of English tuition
- Diversity on display at NSF colleges
- Working together to get students Ready4Work
- Handyman Idwer worked hard for own business
Liverpool College Photos
24-30 Scott Street
Liverpool NSW 2170
Get in Touch
"*" indicates required fields
I entered the SEE program with Navitas Skilled Futures to maximise my employability skills and increase my confidence communicating in English to help me achieve my goal of working in social care.